- – Austria
- – Bosnia & Herzegovina
- – Bulgaria
- – Croatia
- – Czech Republic
- – Denmark
- – Finland
- – France
- – Georgia
- – Germany
- – Greece
- – Hungary
- – Iceland
- – Ireland
- – Italy
- – Macedonia
- – Russia
- – Serbia
- – Slovenia
- – Spain
- – Sweden
- – Switzerland
- – Turkey
- – Ukraine
- – United Kingdom
EUROPEAN STANDARDS OF CARE
…because every child with cancer deserves a chance!
That was the motto of this year’s CCI Europe Regional Conference, which took place from 22nd to 24th of April in Belgrade. More than 100 participants from all over Europe came together, in the capital city of Serbia, to exchange experience, views and information, to learn from each other and to share their knowledge.
Amongst many interested and engaged attendees there were Survivors, concerned parents, siblings, employees and CEOs of childhood cancer organizations, as well as medical doctors, psychologists, politicians and other relevant experts.
All of them support and promote European Standards of Care, because in some European countries there is still a lot to catch up, which can be achieved by combined forces, shared knowledge and common aims! Together we can make it!
Posted on July 05, 2016
International convention of Survivors
Young “survivors” of Firefly Association organized first international convention of young patients treated for malignant disease in the childhood “Little light of hope” in Croatia.
Posted on October 08, 2015
European Roadmap 2020 – the Parents and Survivors Organizations’ Perspective
by Sabine Karner and Gerlind Bode,
„Alone we can make some difference, but together, we can make sustainable changes“ was the motto of the 6th CCI Europe Regional Meeting, which took place in Malmö (Sweden) from 8 – 10 of May 2015.
Posted on May 27, 2015
More Europe News
- 2015-02-16: International Childhood Cancer Awareness Day in the European Parliament
- 2014-12-15: Survivors group meeting in Vienna
- 2015-02-10: European Parents and Patients Advocacy Committee met in Brussels
- 2014-09-26: SIOPE-ENCCA Conference 2014
- 2014-07-18: Better Medicines for Children: My term as patient representative at the EMA
- 2014-07-03: Together we are strong: ICCCPO celebrates 20th years and 5th ICCCPO Europe meeting
- 2014-06-24: Patient/Family Forum for liver tumours in children
- 2014-06-25: Electoral Manifesto for Paediatric Oncology
- 2014-02-06: European Cancer Patients Bill of Rights
- 2014-01-29: European network of paediatric research at the European Medicines Agency (Enpr-EMA)
- 2014-05-06: European Cancer Congress & Pancare/PanCareSurFup meeting
- 2013-10-07: First Balkan Survivor Convention – a report
- 2013-08-22: Medicines for children: EU Paediatric Regulation
CCI (formerly ICCCPO) is partner in a number of EU funded projects. The involvement of parents and patient representatives within such projects is very important for the European Union. CCI is the only officially representation of parents and survivors organisations internationally/Europe.
Here you find the list of ongoing and finished projects, where CCI is/was involved:
Posted on August 13, 2015
Training courses on clinical trials in Europe
Detailed information about clinical trials is important for parents, patients and survivors. For parent/patient representatives, who are more involved in the clinical trial process, even more knowledge is required, which is offered in specific training courses. Here you find a list of existing courses: