Survivors’ Group Meeting in Vienna
by Sabine Karner and Zuzana Tomasikova,
A “Survivors group meeting” organized by the Austrian Survivors group and Österreichische Kinder-Krebs-Hilfe (Austrian Childhood Cancer Parents Organisation) took place in Vienna on the 22nd of November 2014.
Posted on December 15, 2014
International Congress of Pediatric Oncology in Toronto (2014)
by Sabine Karner and Gerlind Bode,
The annual ICCCPO conference was held jointly with the Congress of the International Society of Pediatric Oncology (SIOP) in Toronto (Canada) from September 25th – 28th, 2013.
Posted on November 25, 2014
- 2014-09-30: Second Regional Convention of MladiCe – a report
- 2013-10-07: First Balkan Survivor Convention – a report
- 2013-03-24: Spanish survivors group connects with International Survivors Network (ICCSN)
- 2013-02-28: Radio MladiCe
- 2012-11-28: Mentoring project attracts increasing attention in Europe
- 2011-04-18: How to establish a mentoring program in your home country?
- 2014-11-25: International Congress of Pediatric Oncology in Toronto (2014)
- 2013-10-22: International Congress of Pediatric Oncology in Hong Kong (2013)
- 2014-04-20: Handbook: Establishing a survivors group and keep it going
- 2011-12-20: ICCCPO and ICCSN congress 2011 in Auckland (New Zealand)
- 2011-04-18: Learning from each other
- 2010-10-19: The Survivors’ meeting, Oslo 2004 – a great success
- 2010-10-19: The ICCCPO Survivors’ Group – 2003