Maximise visits and posts to Facebook: Challenge 2015.
Its 26 days to International Childhood Cancer Day.
We hope you are starting to reach out, invite, involve, engage diverse stakeholders……the more you JOIN VOICES, CONSOLIDATE FORCES and COORDINATE INITIATIVES……the more your communities will hear your call to ACT NOW for KIDS with CANCER (#actnow4kidswithcancer)
MAXIMIZE VISITS and POSTS to FACEBOOK: Challenge 2015.
Our Facebook page International Childhood Cancer Day went live the other day and we now have 174 likes………..https://www.facebook.com/internationalchildhoodcancerday?fref=ts
We would like to challenge all of you for our Facebook page to reach at least 1000 likes until ICCD……..reaching 2015 would be GREAT……..If each of you/our 177 members invites/bring in at least 6 likes each, that’s 1062 likes…….to reach 2015 likes all we need is 11/12 likes from each organization………..I am sure you have more parents, families, volunteers and supporters than just 12.
Lets enliven our Facebook…….this is our face…….our storybook of what Childhood Cancer International members are doing to plan for and celebrate ICCD; to bring across the message of Better Access to Care for Children/Adolescents with cancer (#betteraccess2carekidswithcancer); to drumbeat the need to #actnow4kidswithcancer.
- Post your planned initiatives/activities for 2015,
- Share pictures of past ICCD events /activities
- Share your the BEST ICCD Celebration
- Post how celebrating ICCD has helped your organization win support
- Post how ICCD helps you honor the courage of our kids with cancer and
- the memory of our angel warriors
- Post how kids with cancer, survivors and families work together to celebrate ICCD
- Recognize the everyday Heroes in our lives /in our service and work with
- kids with cancer, families and the survivors
Our thanks and congratulations to the early posts/sharing’s of Nicaragua-MMAPANICA and MALAYSIA-SARAWAK.
Lets Make it Happen.
Carmen Auste, Philipines
Chair of CCI
More information on International Childhood Cancer Day 2015