CCI believes in the power of collaboration to create breakthroughs and sustain change. It believes alone we can make a difference; working together, we can create lasting changes.
It engages international child focused organizations to support childhood cancer signature events as well as integrate and scale up childhood cancer initiatives in their program portfolios (e.g. International Academy of Pediatricians (IAP) , International Childrens Palliative Care Network (ICPCN) , NCD-CHILD , Children Living Among Neighbours , etc).
To amplify the focus and expand the reach of its initiatives, it works alongside other global cancer focused organizations (e.g. Union for International Cancer Control (UICC) , The Max Foundation, Harvard School Program on Global Cancer Control etc.) .
Links to organizations in close partnership with CCI (formerly ICCCPO)
- The International Society of Paediatric Oncology (SIOP)
- SIOP Europe
- Union for International Cancer Control (UICC)
- World Health Organization (WHO)
- International Brain Tumor Alliance
- Pediatric Brain Tumor Foundation
- The Childhood Brain Tumor Foundation
- International Children`s Palliative Care Network
- The Neuroblastoma Society