VOLUNTEER TO BECOME A REGIONAL COMMITTEE MEMBER
Being a member of the CCI regional committee offers an excellent opportunity for you to engage in and contribute to CCI regional and international projects.
It is also an opportunity for personal and professional development as it will provide increased opportunities for interaction and networking with CCI colleagues, allies and partners both regionally and internationally.
THE RESPONSIBILITIES AND KEY TASKS ARE:
Expand and strengthen CCI presence in the region
- Identify and nurture the development of new parent and survivor groups
- Identify and nurture members with potential to fulfill more active roles in CCI
- Encourage member organizations
a) to undertake and scale up international CCI signature programs (e.g. ICCD, ICCSW, ICCAM, gold ribbon promotion etc.) and
b) to attend and support CCI regional events and initiatives
Build upon and enhance relationships with current CCI members
- Communicate regularly with CCI members in the region
- Establish a member network or mechanism so that members can communicate easily with one another
Assist and advise the CCI Board
- Offer ideas, opinions and members feedback on matters of interest and strategic importance
- Join the CCI Board of Trustees for part of the new members board meeting held after the Annual General Assembly (ONLY if present at the annual CCI international conference )
- Provide information that will assist in ensuring responsiveness of the design and conduct of the CCI international conference (e.g possible presenters from the region; possible good practice models; members interest and concerns etc)
YOU ARE ELIGIBLE TO APPLY IF YOU:
- Are part of a CCI member organisation
- Have a strong desire to be of service and help other CCI member organizations
- Have time to commit to the role of a regional committee member
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
HOW TO BECOME A REGIONAL COMMITTEE MEMBER
- Contact the regional Committee head/secretariat.